Thursday, November 25, 2004

Allergies suck..

I don't feel much like posting, but I promised myself I would keep this thing relatively up to date... and also, couple interesting things happened since my last post that I will forget about if I don't write it down...

Thanksgiving dinner with my family was great, except, I was so out of it due to the drugs for the allergies... that I was not the best guest.... they were all sympathetic tho.... would have liked to enjoy the food with out the sinus pain or the chest congestion....

I had taken the 26 dollars or so Party kindly gave me and doubled it up rather quick.. then I didn't play much due to being under the weather.. but, I started jonesing, and even tho I knew bettre to play while not 100%, I did anyway... I lost all but 9 dollars playing a ring game... and really didn't care that much.. heh.. I then joined a 5+1 sng and managed to get second, which took my roll up to 18 dollars... I don't recall how many I played or which places I got, but, I was once again down to 9 dollars or so, and then this happened:

#Game No : 1223355435
***** Hand History for Game 1223355435 *****
NL Hold'em $5 Buy-in + $1 Entry Fee Trny:7442924 Level:8 Blinds(250/500) - Thursday, November 25, 23:05:44 EDT 2004
Table Table 12529 (Real Money)
Seat 8 is the button
Total number of players : 2
Seat 5: Slayre ( $3160 )
Seat 8: k1kokonut ( $4840 )
Trny:7442924 Level:8
Blinds(250/500)
** Dealing down cards **
Dealt to Slayre [ Qc Qs ]
k1kokonut raises [750].
Slayre raises [1000].
k1kokonut calls [500].
** Dealing Flop ** [ 9d, 4d, Qd ]
Slayre checks.
k1kokonut checks.
** Dealing Turn ** [ Qh ]
Slayre bets [500].
k1kokonut calls [500].
** Dealing River ** [ As ]
Slayre is all-In.
k1kokonut calls [1160].
Slayre shows [ Qc, Qs ] four of a kind, queens.
k1kokonut shows [ Kh, Ac ] two pairs, aces and queens.
Slayre wins 6320 chips from the main pot with four of a kind, queens.
( When he checked after me after the flop, I called him a butt whole, outloud )

And that pretty much did it.. couple hands latre, I won the tourney and now the roll is at around 28 bucks... right pretty much where it was when I decided to quit and then they bribed me back with free money...


The other thing is.. I had 50 bucks lying around.. don't ask.. have no idea where it came from...just found it in a pair of pants i have not worn in awhile... anyway.. I stuck it in Ultimate Bet, got 10 bonus dollars. decided to start working it off.. had 1.25 bonus dollars on there some how.. not sure.. anyway...starting playing a ring game, was limit, but I didn't know that till about the 3rd hand.. but, I stayed, cuz, I won the first three hands. Turns out, Im a half way decent limit HE player..or players at UB just suck.... prolly a combo of the two. Played about an hour, got 1 dollar of my bonus, then joined a 1 dollar entry MTT, for the heck of it.. am currently playing in that right now... doing fairly well... think there was 315 entries... about 200 left, im in the top 50... 40 places pay....oh, I did 1 rebuy and 1 addon, so, ive 3 bucks invested in this tourney.. woo hoo..

prolly work my bonus off, get my money out, put it at another site, work bonus off.. wash, rinse, repeat... maybe get ahead a lil.....

peace

No comments: