Thursday, December 23, 2004

Poker Hates Me

welp, I shoulda listened to myself and took that break I said I would take... but no...................... I just had to play some more... 99 dollars is now 24, and I just barely squeaked out a 3rd place finish to win 20 bucks... ugh

And the sad part is.. I didn't really do anything 'wrong'. Seemed like 1 outta 30 hand were worth playing... and I was the only one playing so, small pots.. I couldn't catch any flops... nothing... aces getting beat by trip 2's. KJs getting beat by Q's and J's.... I could go on and on.. basically.. I when I had a hand 'maybe' worth playing.. some jerk would go all in ahead of me... and when I was able to play a hand.. eithre I missed entirely, or no one wanted to play... the worst part of it is....out of about 20 or 25 tourneys... I am gonna guess 15 or so were 4th place finishes...... I played quite a few $5 buyins, and took 1 second and 1 third... and then switched to 10 dollar, and took 1 3rd.... my net earnings from poker are in the red again... argh..

I also played some ring games on UB (bonus whore), won 3 dollars..... barely.....

ugh.. ugh... ugh..... going to rest all day... maybe look for some freerolls for the next few days, or hit a couple B&M's... something different...

Im not actually in the red, cuz I still have 50 bucks on UB..... but, I don't track those stats with PT, like I prolly should.....

Merry Christmas.

Edit: Ok, lets put this into perspective.. yesterday, afternoon, I had 48 dollars on Party.. when I quit for the night.. so to speak, I had 99 dollars.. and now, I have 24...so, I guess you could say, I only lost 24 dollars...since yesterday...instead of 75.. which makes it more bearable... heh....

and I know, I prolly shoulda quit after the 4th or 5th bubble..... ah well... always another day. :)

No comments: