Sunday, April 03, 2005

Poker Blues

You can't beat stupid people at poker... you just can not. This is not my problem so much as that it seems there are more of them, and they all seem to congregate at any table I happen to be at, doesn't matter what level buy in tourney, what level ring game..... this whole last week... been horrible bad beats....

I'm pretty sure that 80% of the time, I am doing everything right.... I do make mistakes... and I do take a chance on a str8 & flush draw with top pair in my hand, on occasion..... but it seems most of the time... I lose due to someone making a call that is just stupid.. no rhyme or reason....

I pulled all my money out of UB, to get ready to book my trip to Vegas.. and left about 30 dollars in there... which is down to 5 now..... my bankroll on absolute was up to 42 dollars.... but, again, due to uncomprehensible calls, its down to 27, which is not bad, since it came from a freeroll prize of 5 dollars...

I think, me needs to just step away for a few days.... got plenty of time to earn the money to make the trip......

I know if I go up in limits... there are fewer people making bad calls, but, currently my bankroll is tied up for the airfare and the hotel....

grumbling over....

No comments: