Thursday, August 11, 2005

quickie

cleared about 35 hands of 100 needed, to get 3 buck bonus on AP.. finished session 2 bucks ahead.

won second in a 12 peep SNG on noble... promptly lost 2 in a row out of the money the next day..


did this thing, i found from Feeding the Addiction, who found it I think at, Maigrey's:

your humor style:
CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | DARK


Your humor's mostly innocent and off-the-cuff, but somehow there's something slightly menacing about you. Part of your humor is making people a little uncomfortable, even if the things you say aren't themselves confrontational. You probably have a very dry delivery, or are seriously over-the-top.

Your type is the most likely to appreciate a good insult and/or broken bone and/or very very fat person dancing.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: David Letterman - John Belushi

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on dark
You scored higher than 99% on spontaneous
You scored higher than 99% on vulgar

I took out the table html code to make the info show up with hosing my blogpage.

Im guessing no one my age and gender had taken the quiz at that point.

more latre

Peace

1 comment:

April said...

Yes, I found it on Maigrey's site. I ended up deleting the results because the HTML came out looking horrible but I had the same result as you.

Thanks for mentioning me!