Thursday, June 15, 2006

fathers day is around the corner

played in April's home game last week... was pleased to get the invite, as I have not done much poker, or poker blogging these last few months... I usually do well in these home games I decide to join, so, I know they aren't inviting me cuz they think I'm dead money.. :) but, I didn't do so well this last time.. finished 4th outta 6 players. ScottMc was there, along with Ryan, Matt, and Mike, the latter 3 me meeting for the first time, or at least, not remembering them if I met them before... I think I met Ryan once before at a tourney at Adam's... as far as I am concerned, we all played well.. and we all made a few mistakes at one point or the other....

Main thing was just hanging out and having fun... I couldn't stay for the cash game as I had to be up way early for a road trip... but I prolly woulda won my buy in back from the tourney.. :)

I asked Doyles Room to spot me .30c, as I had a dime in there and could do nothing with it.... i figured I could start with the micro limit tables and work my way up... but, they would have none of it.... 'We can not give you .30 at this time'... whatever.....

but, without even asking, Absolute Poker put 10 dollars in my account.. and I promptly played to .50c SnG's taking a 2nd and a 4th, to put me .15c ahead... such a high roller I am...

peace