Friday, July 28, 2006

So, I'm driving along...

... minding my own business... on my way to my parents house, which I am house sitting til tomorrow, and lo and behold...











This happened about 3pm.. I finally got to the house about 4:45... was on the scene for an hour and a half.... now, this big ass truck, which lost its brakes.. plowed thru a guard rail while bouncing off cars on his left.... I was the last car to be hit... he just tapped me...

I was sitting in traffic... heard a God awful noise.. looked in my rearview mirror.. and what I saw was just like out of a John Woo movie.. a big ass out of control 18 wheeler plowing thru the traffic behind me, about to run up and over my car, crushing it, and me, in the process... I had about 4 feet between me and the car in front of me, and about 2-3 seconds to act... I moved over to the left as far as I could, not caring if I hit the vehicle that was there... and went foward at the same time.. I think this saved me from any serious injury.. as he would have rearended me for sure.. as you can see.. the damage was to the passenger side rear... I forgot to mention.. during those 2-3 seconds I had to act.. my asshole closed so tight a pin would not be able to pass thru, AND my life passed before me.. in a flash...

One of the other folks that got hit, had a camera and promised to email me the pics.. hopefully they will, and I can post those as well.....


I am not hurt, as yet... Ill prolly be pretty sore tomorrow tho, as I am sure every muscle in my body tighten up in anticipation of death.

peace