Thursday, August 03, 2006

update about accident

so an update on my condition..

ouch ouch ouch

neck and back are pretty much in constant pain.. nothing so bad as I need to be stuck in bed or such.. but, it is there none the less...

doctor is gonna put me on physical therapy, and we meet tomorrow to get that rolling....

missed about 2 days of work so far, if you add up the hours...

muscle relaxers and pain killers make me feel like a drug addict, or at the very least, a hollywood mogul that 'must' have his pain meds, cuz he has millions of dollars... now, i dont have millions.. so, i guess im stuck with the drug addict...

good thing about that, is that i am able to realize it.. so, prolly wont actually become a drug addict.... they sure make me feel happy tho



so, basically, im ok.. just hard to move neck without some pain.. and walking or standing or sitting or laying too long aggrevates my back..

peace