Monday, November 22, 2004

Interesting development with my bank roll..

Interesting to me anyway.... previously i stated how i had quit party poker but went back since they apologized and gave me some cash...

well, today after work, I took my 26 bucks, or 25 of it anyway, to a .25/.50 6 player ring game and promptly won 6 bucks.. and the table broke up.. so, I stopped playing for a bit, and decided i should join the 5 dollar buy in MTT, which I just did, and is currently early in round 1. while i was waiting for it to begin, i playing couple more ring game tables and managed to get 6 dollars ahead again.. so, i quit and started trying to figure out why my digital camera has quit working properly.. which involved some emails with hp.com tech support.. while i was waiting on email, i started another ring game and this is the interesting part.. i really was not paying attention, cuz now i had hp on the phone and was messing with the camera and anyway, i just left that game and finished up with the camera, which still isn't working...

so, now, done with camera, i check my balance and it is at 46. so that along with the 6 dollars for the MTT is 52 dollars. i doubled up the 26 dollars PP gave me... without even trying... or at least not trying very hard....

now need to do well in this MTT and also get my camera working possible good news is, they are talking about replacing it.. if the information they have for me is up to date.... i have no idea if they have any information for me.. the camera is a gift and i prolly did not register it... note to all.. send in those warranty cards!!!!!

No comments: