Sunday, November 21, 2004

Party on!

Well.. after a couple more emails from Party, and to them from me... I will be going back...

They acknowledged that an error in their software is possible and they refunded me the $1.00 entry fee. They also gave me $25.00, actual dollars, not bonus dollars.. explaining that it would be/is the amount I would have gotten if I had taken advantage of the bonus when I first deposited money. Very Kind and Generous of them, and totally unnecessary, but, who am I to turn down free(ish) money, or food.

i am $175.00 from my goal of $400, and I have a serious hole in my game, because the last two days have been horrible...

Going outta town today, for the day, to visit some friends...not sure what time I will be back tho, prolly not in time to play any card.... this is probably a good thing...

Hope every one has a good weekend and good luck to everyone at the PokerGrub Classic....

No comments: