Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Very tired

Had to play in a live tourney tonight, so did not get much time in at Party... only about 90 minutes, before I left for the tourney, which I busted out early, mainly cuz, well, I just didn't like being there....

Brought my bankroll from 90.00 to 124.00, in that 90 minutes... two SnG's, a 1st and a 2nd.. that was 28.00, and 6.00 more at a ring game, 9 player... which i feel more comfortable at then the 6 player tables... prolly cuz takes longer for the blinds to come around and i have more time to be patient and use discipline.

Want to play now, but, am pretty tired, and I did make my daily goal... so, must recite mantra. discipline, discipline, discipline

9 more days....

( shame on me, I logged on to party even tho I knew I shouldn't. played 6 player ring game for 5 minutes.. won 17 bucks. :) starting nodding off tho, thats how tired I am.. ) 8 and 1/2 more days...

No comments: