Friday, March 25, 2005

breaking even

I was off work today... yesterday.. on Absolute, at about 4pm, when I got home from work, I had $9.05 in my account.. and I proceeded to play $2+.20 SNG's... by the end of my session, I was at $13.55.. maybe 8 tourneys... went to bed, woke up at some odd hour... played some more SNG's, and by 10 am, was at $9.05. Did some laundry, watched some t.v, then started playing again, couple hours ago.. played about 10 SNG's... right now, I have $9.05 in my Absolute account..... lots of learning for very lil cost.... that is how I choose to look at it..

In the meantime, I went ahead and started a ring game on UB, played about 30 minutes... was 6 dollars up, so quit.... Im still scared money on UB.. not sure why...... its frustrating tho...

Ah well.. big tourny on Pacific tomorrow... Omaha freeroll on noble tonight... time for another nap.... prolly should not have opened this Big Red.

No comments: