Friday, March 25, 2005

Omaha 8 Hi/Lo

Im in the middle of a Omaha 8 Hi/Lo freeroll on Noble right now.. set up by Scurvydog, from Sound of a Suckout.., thanks S-Dog... anyway, I have no clue what I am doing but am some how in the top ten and i can prolly fold my way to the money... maybe... heh.. lots of fun...


currently 16 players left, im number 6... top 10 pay.....

now im 3rd with 15 left..

8th with 14 left... did a boo boo..

looks grim now

5th w/10 left I made the money!!!! woo hoo...

we on break now... im in 6th... with 7 of us left... 10,9,8,7 pay $1.25 6th is $2.50 and then it goes up from there.. $15.00 for first....

** This is my first Omaha tourney that I actually stayed thru.. usually on Absolute, when I accidently get signed up for one, I only last for 2 or 3 hands before I get confused.. Im sure I won't win this one... but outta 97 people, to make final table... I feel pretty good about it.... course, prolly half those people weren't even there... i.e., sit out's for the whole tourney.. blinded down.... but you know what, that's not my fault.... ok, break almost over.... gotta concentrate, try for 5th... that pays..$3.75... :)

well, i finished in 7th..... if I knew what I figured out by the final table, i prolly would of finished in 4th or 5th... heh...

No comments: