Sunday, March 27, 2005

Punch me in the stomach

.. that would feel bettre than going out 265th in the Pacific Poker 1mil Blitz tourney... when 250 places pay..... JJ, made a move cuz short stack.. time was way agaisnt me, blinds and all... ran right into AA... ugh..... I took notes thru most of the tourney, but, unconciously, me thinks posting them was contingent upon winning some money.... 265th outta 1619 people... good? I don't know, going out at 1500 might have hurt alot less... oh, 4 hours of play..... maybe Ill post the notes latre this week...

I up to 22 bucks on Absolute, you know, that sight I love so much... and I am also up on UB, no longer playing with scared money there.... might be playing stupid and getting lucky, but, no longer timid..... prolly cuz the Pacific thing is over....

Weather here got chilly.... I bet April is not entirely happy about that... rain, wind, cold.... brrrrr....

Current in a MTT on UB, bettre get back to that...

No comments: