Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Quick Post

Played a lil Limit Holdem last night... nothing fancy... ended up 1.5 up from my buyin... got really good cards... and I do mean, really good cards... AA three times, KK once, JJ a couple times.. and if I didn't start out good, the flop would hit me dead on, if I had stayed in.... a really swell run of cards..... amazing, some might say.. all this in less than an hour..... problem was.... I was playing .01/.02. Sigh.

Was yet again in a I really don't feel like playing mood... went to Absolute and decided to burn off the extra change, before I cashed out there... extra change happened to be $1. 55 minutes latre, I had $2.45 extra change... ofcourse, I heard the 'voice'... it explained how I was wasting time at these low limit tables and with these kind of cards I am getting.. I should move up to higher limits...

I ignored the voice, logged off and went to bed....

1 comment:

MrGoss said...

It's great when the deck hits you in the face like that. It's funny how that little voice of yours keeps showing up at the most interesting times.