Sunday, March 20, 2005

Breaking News

This just in, our modest poker quester, John, AKA, Slayre.. has recently broke $200 on UB... as all the world is aware, this was one of his recent short term goals....

Slayre had this to say on the matter:

'Well, I really was not all that much in the mood to play.. but, I was experimenting with some small change, on, 'another poker site', playing very low limit holdem... and I discovered that being selectively aggressive, is profoundly more profitable than being timid all the time... so, I decided to take my discovery to UB, try one SNG, a $10 buy in, and see how things went.... and they went well.. I ended up busting out on the bubble....but, I was very very pleased with my play... so, I bought into two more $10 SNG's, and ended up winning both of those, first place,
each one... $80 profit.... '

Mr. Slayre also found $50 in is Absolute account, and we believe this is the 'other poker site' he referred to, altho, there has been no confirmation... this brings his grand total to $340....

we here at Poker News Network would like to congratulate Mr. Slayre on the successful achievment he has accomplished today.. and here is to reaching more short term goals....

I get silly when I am excited.

4 comments:

April H. said...

Congratulations!

MrGoss said...

PNN.......I see the syndicated network guys hovering around already....Congrats.

Dr. Pauly said...

Congrats!!

Shelly said...

Congratulations! Just found your blog (via your comment on mine) - linked ya up! We can be silly together about these little milestones :) They're big milestones to me!! Continued good luck and good cards to ya.