Wednesday, April 13, 2005

It is better to lose....

....to a better hand, than to fold to a worse hand......

For me.. If I have a grand hand that goes to a river showdown and they have a grander hand... I feel no sense of negativity whatsoever... however... if i fold a grand hand, and they show thier bluff, or maybe not a bluff, but my hand was better... I get really ticked off at myself.... for being a wussy.....

I finally got a straight flush.... 3 people left in the tourney.. one was sitting out... so the other guy and myself were sorta of trading off the blinds.. to ensure the sit out guy would not get second.... fair? sure.. anyway... I hit my str8flush on the turn and before I bet, I told him... not really on purpose.. I was just so excited.. I typed in FINALLY!!!!! he replied, "StraightFlush?"... I said ya, bet the pot, he folded, and I showed.... I am at work, and the hand history is at my home computer... meant to email it here, but i forgot... I'll post it soon tho... its my new baby... now the quest for the Royal Flush...

Oh, the guy sitting out came back before he blinded out and took first... heh, I took second...

Don't be grumpy and dress nice..... great line.... Scotty Nyugen(sp).

No comments: