Thursday, April 14, 2005

Bonus Time for me

Took advantage of UB's 50% redeposit bonus for Wednesday, put 200 in for 100 bonus...

As I was not able to take advantage of Absolutes weekend deal, I just put 200 in there yesterday for 20%(40 bucks)...

So, I will be playing alot of ring games next few days, weeks.....

I had thought I had saved my hand history for that Str8Flush I mentioned, but, apparently not...so, you will just have to trust me... it was clubs, 3 to 7.

Got a TEC tourney on UB this coming sunday... I believe it starts early afternoon, around 1pm or so.. which is good for me... found out that the TEC you win, top ten, is good for a $100 buy in MTT...so, thats not too bad...

Lokking forward to reporting positive news on my ring games between now and next monday or so.. course, if I do horribly, you will hear about it sooner...

:)

No comments: