Friday, April 29, 2005

Oh Stephanie

There is absolutely no reason whatsoever to watch the rest of this season's Survivor. They voted off Stephanie. People don't get much dumber than that.

But, the Rob and Amber show is still going strong... that is good....

My cable was cut short couple days ago... apparently, I had been getting standard cable for the price of basic cable, for the last14 months or so... basic cable has about 15-17 or channels... 13 advertised, but, i counted 17... I could count, cuz, they switched it the other day, as I said... now, standard cable has like 78 channels.. but, the only ones that really mattred... were/are like, The History Channel, Discovery Channel, SciFi Channel, SpikeTV, Bravo, THE TRAVEL CHANNEL... sigh.. so, I investigate, and discover, the going rate for basic is $10.50... where as the rate for standard is $49.95... oy vey!!!! Digital is $54.95.. six bucks more for 100's more channels, that I will never watch... well, I ended up signing up for digital, first two months at $39.95, then goes to $49.95...for the rest of the subsription, plus, they lowered my RoadRunner(Cable Modem) 5 bucks.... so, now, my cable/internet bill is going to be approx. $110... instead of the $60 it has been...

It seems to never end....

Oh and since the cable person is coming over next monday.. I am forced to 'tidy up'... guess I will go all out and just clean the durn place....

No comments: