Sunday, July 31, 2005

good lord knows no one is more drunk than

me right now..

DO NOT PLAY AT Absolute Poker...... Ever!!!!!!!!!!!


Im still pissed.

Still drunk too... i am at that spot where ya wonder if you would be pissed about about it if you were sober, and let me tell you.. iffen I were sober.. I would be more pissed about it....

MORE PISSED....

give me a minute...


oh yeah.. Absolute poker .... I made a royal flush on their site and they think it is in my best interest not to prove it.. i know this.. becasue i use thier online software to request a hand history and it comes back with no such hand, so i ask directly and they send my someting with data that gets upchucked my my spreadsheet.. and they they have the nerve to say I am not so nice.. even tho I explained all their potential errors in our beginning convo's they made the convo errors anyway............

piss

No comments: