Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Good. Somber. Bad

Good

Empire poker game me 25 bucks... sent me a CD, said if I use it, they would put 25 bucks into my account.. yeah right, I said.. I'm sure it is bonus money.. but, since I am bored, I insert the CD and get empire poker going long enuff to fill out my personal info.. that was about 10 days ago.. fast forward to 3 days ago..

they actually did put 25 bucks into my account... in addition, they put 25 dollars as a sign up bonus, into my bonus account.. with a raked hand req of 125 hands..

fast foward to now.. I have 56 really dollars, in my really account, from playing solid NL holdem at the 25 dollar buyin tables.. and over half the hand requirement completed..

I also have 3/5 beers in me.. which is why I quit..and why I am here...

Somber

I've been working 12 14 16 hours a day for the last 10 days or so.. and I am just plain dog tired...... exhausted.. prolly shouldn't of fired up empire once I got home from work today.. but, my mentality was, its free money, and I might get lucky.. and I did... other than that.. not much poker to report...

Bad

I may have to work this weekend... and this weekend, is the Austin Invitational... argggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

2 comments:

ScottMcM said...

I think you are just dodging me

Slayre said...

Found out today, don't have to work Saturday.. may have to Sunday or Monday.. but, not Saturday.