Friday, August 26, 2005

Neat Idea

Bob, over at The Degenerate Gambler has what I think is a swell idea for a tourney....

Austin Poker Superstars, check it out.

( I think his name is Bob, I'm getting old and my memory is failing )


I am using Bloglines for my poker blogging links... I have had bloglines for awhile, but, I just now got around to using it, and some of its features.. pretty neat... I may have missed one or two people... not to worry tho... I'll get it all sorted out before the end of the year......

Today is Friday and I am so looking forward to 3pm... 6 hours to go...

Check out the forums over at Blind Bet Poker. Our very own April is a moderator over there... some good topics of discussion have sprung up...

Survivor and Amazing Race are going to be back on the air within the next 30 days... I am more excited about Amazing Race tho.. this time around, they are using a family theme.. I worry tho, perhaps they might exploiting the children.... lets hope not.

Done. Peace.

No comments: