Monday, August 15, 2005

Slacking

me... falling behind.... ugh... sorry haven't finished my story about my volunteer trip... it is pretty interesting, well, at least I think so... otherwise, I wouldn't feel bad about falling behind...

Far as poker goes... good and bad... more good.. lost everything on AP... played the $6 SNG... wish I could say it was all suck outs... but, I did play pretty poorly, and at the wrong time.. ie, tired.. sick... on tilt... etc... so that balance is back down to zero... no worries... I had no business depositing anyway...

On Noble, where I also deposited when I shouldn't have... I was freshly on serious tilt from losing it all on AP, that I went ahead and signed up for one of those win 7 in a row and win a million dollars SNG... $10+2. My balance was $26.. was up a dollar there due to a majoy suck out on my part on a ring game.. dbling me up from $13...... anyway... I ended up winning the SNG, giving me a balance of $64.. and I did prolly the smartest thing I could do, considering my current state of mind..

I withrew 50 bucks... putting me back at zero invested in poker.... so I got like 10 or so bucks... 1 in row under my belt.. and am gonna take a couple days break me thinks...

Anyone watch Extreme Makeover:Home Addition ? I love this show.....

peace

No comments: