Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Much work, lil Poker

Thought if I just brought up the blogger editer sumtin would surface...

Appears this is not the case... well, I suppose I could talk about reality.......tv.

Survivor looks to be good this season.. They brought back Stephanie... one of my favorites... the first episode showed her finally being on a team that can win immunity..

Amazing Race premiers this week.. it is a 'family edition'.. teams of 4.. I don't know much about any of the teams.. but, in one of the previews, they show this lil girl just falling over dead asleep, in the car.. this is the team I want to win..

Big Brother 6 is over.. I am glad Maggie took it..... I don't really make a point to watch this one, not like I do Survivor or AR... but, I found Maggie compelling for some reason... so, I followed the last few episodes..

I have missed the last couple episodes of Filthy Rich:Cattle Drive... not sure why. Seemed like everytime I turned on my tv, there it was.. oh well, I suppose I can catch it in the marathon they are sure to air....

*Been playing very lil poker of late...

I'll be heading to Kinder, LA.. on Oct 3rd...( Coushatta ) plan on playing in the MTT HE tourney they are having on the 4th... 1st half is limit, second half is no limit... has rebuys, and an add on.. should be interesting... this is all according to thier website... I plan on calling them tho.. before we get there. Will be traveling with my Dad... he goes there quite frequently.... often enough that during this stay, the rooms are comped....

peace

No comments: