Friday, October 21, 2005

Good Blog, PokerStars, Grandkids, Boinks, other.

First things first..

I am drunk.. and that will pretty much be the emphasis for 2) 3) 4) and god forbid I go to 5).
About this question Pokerstars has asked the blogging community… oh lord, how easy is this to answer… I purposely, forbade myself from reading anyone elses take on the matter, so as to not be jaded by their train of thought.. and I just wanted to think about it, and if I decided to answer the question, then I would have my thoughts in order and be able to actually type something coherent….

Now, the question is, or perhaps, the challenge is..  Pokerstars has asked the blogging community, and perhaps specifically, the poker blogging community, to tell them, in our own words, what make a good blog…?

Well, after careful thought, and after noticing other bloggers have typed paragraph after paragraph, and after apprx. 6.25 16oz beers.. I have the answer..

And I realize I may have missed a deadline, however, the answer, the correct answer, is stil pertinent to the question.. so, without any further ado.. oh wait..  it is my intention to make this post, my most awesomeest, most bestest, most spectacular post ever…..

Did I mention I came in 31st  for Wil’s Pokerstars tourney…??  I don’t think I did…  yep  31st    place.. out of about   140 or so….    I forget.. funny thing is..   I clicked on CALL for the Pokerstar window and on FOLD for the Absolute window, and guess what.. I got it backwards…..       I meant to fold..   honestly…..    turns out.. I had two overs.. my A9 vs  77…  but, the board was not kind.. so, it ended for me…  would have been a nice dbl up..   from 3k or so….ah well..

Boinks on the head are cool… they allow you to tell others how best to play a certain hand….  And also, if the occasion arises.. to perhaps give your take on what you look for in a blog, perhaps what you might think makes for a good blog, maybe, the best blog….

Oh yeah..  back to the blogging..  well, it is rather simple…   taking the question for what it is worth…

What makes a good blog, is CONTENT.

Believe it or not..   that is all that has to be said..   One could quantify the answer by saying,    THE SUBSTENCE of the CONTENT is what makes for a good blog.. but, we are all intelligent enuff to know that already..

I am not going to write paragraph after paragraph explaining my answer..   mainly because, it has already been done, and it has been done better.. but, I will tell you.. without having the priviledge yet of reading any of the answers out there yet, that without a doubt, the substance of their contents, completely and cohertly explains, what makes for a good poker blog…

I took 101 pics of me and my ex and our two grandkids at the park yesterday..  I need to upload a few.. so yall know visually, what makes me tick….

I have a lot of windows open right now.. but, I am going to attempt a multitask and upload my pics..     I figure I am going to hang up and lose everything.. but, won’t it be exciting if I don’t……

Hang on…

Uploading from camera…

I just figured out the new title to my Blog, as I never did like the one I chose to begin with….    I am so happy….  (

Well, the upload of the images is not working…. But, I am not hung up yet..  I will prolly just strew a few photos about..  with no captions..   I am sure none will be necessary.

The upload finished successfully…    lots of pics…

Boink of the head……..  I figured out how to play low stakes holdem and win.. even if I end up with less money, I figured out how to be the winner….  Low stakes meaning…    2 cent/4cent stuff, no limit…

Boink on the head….  Relationship  wise.. which I doubt I will get into..

I just bluffed 3 times in a row and took the pot each time…  BOINK!

I am really starting to enjoy this game..  I am so excited.. I actually meant to make a post earlier, talking about my excitement concerning the tourneys I would be playing in the near future….  I mentioned one, sorta………  I got it cornfused with all the other games I was playing, and donked myself…..

Bluffed with 6 2 on a AKQ suited board… they all folded, 2 of them..  BOINK!!!

I think the guy to my right got tired of me bluffing, cuz he is raising everything…… he is chip leader too……   I am back to patient mode

Did I mention yet what I think makes a good blog..  let me reread….  Oh yeah. I did..

I played about 60000 more hands than I usually do, and I betted with middle pair which I never do, and I called with bottom pair.. which I used to thing only stupid people did..  few minutes later.. I win an SNG..  9 bucks…   BOINK!!!

I changed the name of my blog for pretty much one reason, ok, two reasons.. 1, I just didn’t like the one I had..   and 2, well.. it occurred to me that I would only post when I figured sumtin out.. poker or not…    basically, if I had what I thought was a good idea, or suggestion, or information….  I would make a post.. otherwise..  I would just crap away 40 cents a pop on absolute…  which brings me to another Boink!

I think we are all going to like the Boink effect!!!

Boink me!!  He got boinked!!   Boinkalicious!!! Boinanator!!!!

She is Boinkable!!    


I am really too drunk right now to even think about pretty much anything that I might want to type related to poker…  I just dbld my bank on Absolute by playing just like those people you find me usually complaining about…    

I wish I could be as fearless without the alcohol….  Or  be able to stop drinking once I reach that fearless point……

Im not gonna make this my best post ever.. I am gonna finish it..  post some pics and then go to bed…

I am excited about the upcoming forum challenge tourney  on I think the 30th..

And more so about the Princess Invitational next week……

And without any further ado..  some pics of my most precious…




where the fuck are they.. argh...
ok only 2 im tired.


well, i dont see the code for my pics.. which i usually do, so i can cut and paste, and im not gonna go thru it right now to try and find it so if you see a pic where you think a pic shouldnt be, now you know why.....

I figured out this game...... I have been seriously Boinked!





I made 3 attempts, which all failed, to upload some pics for all to see, and since I am so tired, I finally decided to just settle for the two I have managed to get by upping one at a time...

( i took 101 pics.... )

No comments: