Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Strangeness,Poker,TV

My post for the PokerStars Blogger Tourney is missing in action...

It is around.... here is the link: PokerStars Blogger Tourney

But, it doesn't show up on my blog, nor my archives, nor anywhere else...except bloglines.. which is where I got the link.... I've already seen my name on PokerStars as registered.. but, if I need to redo the post, I have no problem with that.. it is just strange...

I've lost my bank on Doyle's.. which should change it's name to suck out city.... started with $2.00. ( had 92, but took out 90 for Vegas trip ).

Was sick last week and ended up playing in several early morning Freerolls on Absolute, since I didn't have to work.. and placed in them money in 3 of them for a total of 9 dollars..... and since then have played a few .60cent SNG's and worked it up to $20. I figure that is a couple of meals in Vegas.. but, I am gonna keep playing 2 or 3 low limit sng's a night or so, try to get it up to a bankroll worthy of some 10 or 20 dollar SNG's... maybe sit in a few ring games...

I've regained my patience and my discipline... and my dispostion, and remembered that I control when I get sucked out on, the majority of the time....

Things are looking really swell for me making it to vegas... I am going to book my flight prolly this week for sure... ( austin folks going: America west is by far the best deal for rountrip flight that I have found ). Already got a confirmation from the Imperial Palace for 4 nights... and the rates they are offering us are going to be hard to beat... especially since the Imperial is just about smack dab in the middle of the strip...

I am still debating on learning Pai Gow before I go, or taking the class from Pauly or the like... which I am sure they will be glad to offer.. :)

TV missed survivor last week.... but, Steph is still in, so, that is cool...

Almost lost my team on Amazing Race last night.. the Gagans.... but, my second team I am routing for came in first.... widow mother and 3 kids...

doesnt look like they will be leaving the country this go around... understandable.. the logistics for keeping track of 40 contestants running around various parts of the world, is prolly a bit more involved than 22 contestants... and they do have the children along...

Oh, I am only going to do one shot of SoCo, so... keep that in mind, whomever might try to corrupt me....

Peace

No comments: