Friday, November 04, 2005

33 days..

I played poker long enuff on Empire last night to lose 4 dollars.. I got over 100 raked hands tho.. outta the 300 I need.. heh.. I was playing more agressive than usual.... down to 5.85 big dollars.. I only had an hour, so, I really wasn't into it..

Missed Survivor last night.. and have not yet read the synopsis on the CBS site, but, I hope Steph is still alive.. On Amazing Race, the Gahgans were eliminated, so, I really have no more reason to watch that show...

The reason I missed Survivor, is because I went to see an IMAX movie..

Magnificent Desolation: Walking on the Moon 3D


Pretty neat.

I had a pretty good Karma moment yesterday evening as well. was with my ex and her grandkids, as we took them to the IMAX movie... but, before, we went to eat and the waitress was truly phenomenal.. so, I tipped here much more than I would normally tip....8 bucks for a 34 dollar check... once we got tho the theatre, which is actually part of a museum, we had about 45 minutes until the show started.. I told the ticket lady that the boys wanted to see the exhibits, ( entrance to the museum proper is like 5 bucks for adults and 3 bucks for the two kids, so, it would have been 16 bucks ) and I had to tell them we really didnt have enuff time to see the whole museum properly and we could do it another time... so, she went and gave me free passes. That was pretty cool...

We were able to see most of the first floor and part of the second before the movie started...

I am trying to decide if I should use some of my Vegas funds to play in all the, sure to be fun tourneys on PokerStars and FullTilt this weekend... I know I would be there in a heart beat, if Vegas wasn't an issue.. heh how ironic is that..

peace

No comments: