Wednesday, November 02, 2005

35 days

I managed to play 32 raked hands out of the 300 I am required in order to cash out the $10 bonus Empire gave me yesterday... The slight problem with this, is that the $10 is all I have to play there. But, having $9.20 cents left after 50 or so odd hands is encouraging.. ( they weren't all raked ). Tonight.. I will play proper, ie, as if I have nothing to lose.. and see if I can't triple up or more, and complete a few more hands...

I saw Legend of Zorro yesterday as well.. and I recommend it. It is quite a fun romp... and it is more family friendly than the first one was, ( PG rating ), and kids will have fun with it.. I particulary enjoyed most of the stunts.. they were pretty impressive, to me anyway.. and the young man that played Zorro's son, was a sensation... I predict he will go far....

No comments: