Tuesday, November 01, 2005

36 days..

..and counting..

Until the plane takes off with me on it, heading to Las Vegas. It is going to be a very long 36 days.... I am pretty excited about this trip... the last time I took more than 3 days off from work, non health related, was back in 1980, when my daugther was born... This is going to be my first real vacation, taken just for me.

First Ever ( as a responsible adult ).

I will be arriving fairly early in the evening, Wednesday, the 7th, and so far, all that I have planned, between then and 10am Saturday, is the midnight tourney Imperial Palace has advertised on their website...

I will have a coworker/friend tag along, but, it is pretty clear he and I do not have the same taste for gambling.. he has been to Vegas several times.. so, hopefully he will know how to easily get to where I want us to go.. for instance, I have heard poker at the MGM is a nice experience...

I thought about checking out the National Finals Rodeo, but, they are pretty much all sold out...

Can't really think of any shows I want to see...

Well, I'll be in Vegas, and not here at work.. so, who am I to worry....

No comments: