Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Turkey Day

I managed to make it into the Doyle's Room Thanksgiving $5000 thank you freeroll. Early this morning, I logged in to check out when the registration started.. and low and behold, it had already started.. there were 998 people and once I clicked the right buttons, I became number 999. Apparently, I made it in by the hair of my chinny chin chin...... only 999 entrants for this one... yay me..

27 places pay, with top prize being...$1350. 19th thru 27th get $50. Starts at 8pm CST tonight

I played in an Empire $500 freeroll, turbo type... yesterday.. cashed in 180th(bubble was 181) place for .40 cents....

Played in a $1.00 MTT, 117 people, I finished ITM for $1.30. Now, these results are no where near as good as CJ's, but, for me, they are as exciting.. heh...

Got the $10 free money from PokerTime up to $20.00. Gonna play bigger stakes now... I've been playing .05/.10 ring games, 6 max.. and pretty much folding 80% of the hands.. taking down the big pots with strong hands... seems to be working.. hopefully will work for me at the .10/.20 level.

Have you been watching Prison Break, on FOX? Its a pretty good show, and I think they might actually break out next Monday.. which is the day it airs.. It is one of the few shows I make a point to watch.. network shows anyway..

I quit watching Amazing Race whence the Gahgans were eliminated, and personal stuff has kept me from seeing the last couple Survivors, but, I am pretty sure Steph is still in it... Not sure if it is on tonight.. it being Gobble Gobble day and all....

Less than 2 weeks til the Vegas trip.. and I am getting burnt out on being so excited about it.. heh... imagine that...

Peace

No comments: