Thursday, December 15, 2005

some more 'back from vegas'



There is no way I can completely describe the recent trip I took to Vegas to play in the WPBT Winter Classic II.. and to meet fellow bloggers... no matter how many entries in this journal I make... no way..

I'll try tho..

We had a naked man in the hallway, friday night, saturday morning.. we were awaken at about 2am by some very loud knocking and yelling.. the young man was hollering to his roommate to open the door.. his knocking was causing the entire floor to shake.. I stood for this for about 30 minutes.. I called the front desk.. I explained there was an apparent naked man out in the hallway, making lots of noise and disturbing our sleep.. they said they would send security.. in the meantime.. i got some clothes on and went on out there.... to find.. a young man, about 22 years old.. obviously drunk, wearing nothing but a pair of boxers.. I told him.. look, im sorry your locked out.. but, you have got to be quiet... he wanted to know what I would do if I were in his situation.. ( i didnt tell him that it would be highly unlikely that I would ever be in that situation, but, since, I wasn't 100% sure of this to be true, I kept my mouth shut ).. Security showed up.. got a quick summary of how the young man had stepped out for a second, and didn't have his key.. his roommate was passed out on the floor. the room was registered in his passed out roommantes name, so, front desk would not let him in.. if that was true, i do not know.. then the security guard started knocking loudly and yelling.. I said whoa whoa whoa.. i didn't call you so you could join in the noise making.. eithre let this guy in the room or take him away..

the guard didn't like that too much... told me to let him handle it... well, he didn't seem to be handling it too well.... then, from around the corner, came what to me, was obviously a call girl... that was my first impression anyway.. she asked me where room 137 was, which was the room with the passed out roommate, so, I pointed... there, with the naked guy and the security guard...

Then she told the naked guy.. 'Well, some one is gonna have to pay me'... and then i was pretty sure of her occupation after that.. ( she was hot by the way, for those interested ).

I have no idea what happened after that.. i went back to bed.. saw the guy in the morning and he just smiled.. no apology no nothing.... kids...



This is the car I would have bought, out of the couple 100 or so they had on display at the auto collection inside the Imperial Palace.., had I won a big enuff jackpot.... pretty neat place.. can get in for free easy enuff.. lots and lots and lots of cool cars... we spent at least an hour in there... and we aren't even car enthusiests...

or this one:



I was asked by a young lady if I wanted to buy her a cocktail... I am pretty sure she was a hooker... I declined...

I got my picture taken with Elvis.. one of them anyway...

( I shoulda took notes. )

I came home with more money than I expected too.. but, promptly bought some xmas presents and now its all gone...

I also came home with a very bad cold.. prolly the flu that it seems most of the other bloggers got on the same trip...

I drank more alcohol in 4 days than i have all year long...

I met a couple crazy canucks...

Thats Marlene and Larry.. she won the 3pm $300 draw and got to stand in the wind machine and put as many bills in a lil slot as she could, in 45 seconds... she had to total more than $100 for it to count.. she cashed $174 bucks.. they were way cool.. they go to Vegas about 3 or 4 times a year..

Ok.... i suppose i should start writing shit down as i remember it...

Peace...

1 comment:

MrGoss said...

Old school corvette. Nice choice.