Friday, December 16, 2005

So, I make it into work today..

.. despite the fact that I am prolly dying from amonia..or pnemonia.. or whatever... man do I feel like crap....

Anyway.. played too tiny buy in sng's on doyle's... this gets boring.. just sit and wait till 3 people bust out.. then raise every time you decide to play.. rinse repeat.. took a second and a bubble.. ( its not a fullproof method )..

Got bored.. as stated.. knew I had like $5.70 on Empire Poker.. so, decided, since I really didn't care about that money, them giving it to me and all.. I would sit down at a $25.00 buyin ring game.. 6 max. I found a table with only 4 peeps and the highest chip count was $10.11... so.. I sit down.. so to speak..

Managed to get my roll up to $6.10 got bored, and still not caring about the cash.. joined a $5 SNG.. played really good poker too.. I was second to last in chip stack, with about 735.. found KK in the BB.. UTG folds, UTG+1 raises to T200... ( blinds are 50/100 ).. fold, fold, SB calls, I go all in.. raiser calls... SB folds.. the guy has J8offsuit.. Jclubs.. 8diamonds.. I don't have the K of clubs.. the flop is rag, club, club. turn is club.. river is club.. unbelievable.. I'm down to 135.. get crap til i'm UTG.. KQsuited.. clubs.. blinds are still 50/100 chipleader is to my left.. i'm all in.. fold, fold. raise to T235 from SB.. BB folds...

Is my KQ sooted good.. damn right.. he did his lil raise with 74sooted. diamonds..

I know there is no need for me to tell you how the board turned out...

I emailed Empire and asked them to send me a check for $0.10.. then promptly deleted their software...

I'm doing well at Doyle's tho.. that is currently my main sight.. I only went to Empire cuz I really didn't care.. but, I didn't expect my junk to be kicked as hard as it was... made me mad enuff to forget my amonia... for a few minutes, anyway...

now, im here.. and soon will be slumbering... got some antibiotics in me and they make me loopy.. can't play poker angry and loopy...

Oh.. here is the pic of a drunk bastard talking to Wil Wheaton.. and Wil being very courteous about it...


i have no idea what I was saying, and I am sure he didn't eithre...

Peace

No comments: