Thursday, January 19, 2006

Shame on me...

I am sorely lacking in the blog department of late..... it's a pokerish blog, and I just have not played much poker, lately..... and any poker I have played.. simply has been 'nothing to talk about'.

Does this beg the question, why? Well, even if it doesn't, I am going to tell you anyway...

2 main reasons... one being sorta selfish...

1) Since about the 1st of the month, I have been playing Dark Age of Camelot... it is an online role playing game, of the massive user type... I had played this game for 2 years, then quit for about 2 years.. and now I am back in it.. I have always stayed in contact with the friends I made online, thru our guild website... and some changes to the game made it appealing for me to come back...

2) been spending more time with the ex's grandkids.... I pretty much considert them grandkids of my own... but, technically, they are not... not by blood, but certainly by love.



Watched alot of movies since my last entry... any stand out? Hmmm.. let me think..

......
.....
....
...
..
.

The Island was not half bad, which I guess makes it not half good as well.... interesting choice of words there Slayre boy...

Saw most of Casablanca ( never seen it before ) and had to miss the last 20 minutes.. so I put it on my online rental queue.. got it yesterday.. just haven't watched it yet.

Oh.. Saw the IMAX version of Polar Express.. way cool... good movie too....

4 Brothers.. not bad, not bad t'all...

Wedding Crashers.. too much hype from friends made me not laff as much as I prolly would have had I heard nothing about it... Vince Vaughn is incredibly funny in pretty much any movie he is in, and this is no exception..

Cinderella Man -- liked it alot...

Exorcism of Emily Rose - I don't like scary movies.. even if they aren't all that scary... this is based on a true story, and had they set it in the country and the time it actually took place, it would have been a phenomenal movie, as opposed to so-so.....

Well... sorry for such a big gap in entries... and I humbly admit, there will be more.......

Peace

No comments: