Thursday, March 16, 2006

I'm Old

I'm actually only 43, soon to be 44, but lately it seems, things that never gave me a second thought, things like, jumping, or running, or bending over, or getting out of bed, are these days, giving me pause... I suppose my early years of over indulgence have finally caught up with me....

I know that some minor exercising on a regular basis will change my 'feeling old' feeling, but, darn if I just can't get motivated...

I saw Lynard Skynard live last night, at the Star of Texas Fair and Rodeo.... needless to say, they rock.....the venue was rather tiny, so, the affair was quite intimate.... I scold myself for not bringing my camera.... so many good shots, oh so many... guess I'll have to try and see them again...

about the rodeo.... im not a big fan of rodeos, i do admire those cowboys for getting up on those big ass beasts and risking life and limb for 8 seconds or so...but I did learn something....

...You don't have to tie my nuts in a knot to ride me like a bronco...

I drank 4 16 oz beers, in a cup, each... too fast, last night.. and i hollered and screamed and stomped and clapped... and smoked cigarettes in the rain.... last night... and today, well, I feel old....

:)

Peace