Friday, March 10, 2006

Different game

Welp... still no poker... at all... zilch.. nada.. don't even miss it... I miss live play tho... got a tourney coming up next week, looking forward to this one... this time however, will be concentrating more on the social aspects, and less on poker technique....

Amazing Race this last tuesday pleased me a great deal... I decided it is easier to pick a loser, than a winner... so, I picked the sisters to be the next ones to go, and sure enough, their whiny, screaming, crybaby arses are outta here!!!!!!! My pick to win is the hippies.... altho, I expect them not to make the top 5... the ones I pick to win always end up losing..

Survivor last night was pretty good... La mina did not win immunity, and as a result, had to send Sally to Exile Island.. making her immune to being voted out... meaning, the remaining 4 men... had to vote of their own off... the fair thing to do would have been to make it 2 vs 2 and may the bettre man win the challenge..... but no, they went 3 vs 1, and the astronaut had to leave..... oh well... looks like Shane is granted another 3 days.... prolly more since they will be merging soon.....

Stopped playing DAoC, at least temporarily... I bought a game called Fable, and it is quite entertaining... I play it way more than I should...

Going to be volunteering for the SXSW trade show for the next 4 days ( sat-thur ).. actually, its for an orginization called Knowability, who will have a booth with technology accessability demonstrations... volunteers get to visit the EXPO for free, but, it may be free for everyone anyway... not sure... i ove to volunteer tho...

Saw 'Waiting'... it was humorous... not to bad...
Saw 'Doom'... waste of time.... gag!!!!
Saw 'Yours, Mine, and Ours'... updated version not quite the same plot.., but it works.... the kids in this were pretty good, all 18 of them.. nice lil cute family type movie...

Also saw, Domino, The Weatherman, and rewatched The man who would be king.. all ok at best... the lattre being a classic ofcourse...

Got Walk the Line and HP:GOF coming in the mail...


Still not getting signed on to TITAN... and they stopped communicating with me.. so, its time to ask for them to send me my 8 dollars... sigh.....

peace