Monday, March 06, 2006

And the Oscar goes to..

I watched most of the Academy Awards show last night.... I only saw maybe 10% of the movies that had any type of nomination.. so, I didn't have any great expectations or the like....

Instead, I just favored my favorite actor's, or in some cases, didn't favor the actor's I just thought sucked..

best actor was tuff, cuz, I liked a couple of them... and disliked one for sure, and was on the fence on another... the on the fence guy won... which made me a winner, since the one's i disliked, didn't win...

I only saw one of the best picture nominee's.. and it won... so, I had to be pleased... and it also had several actors I like to watch work..

one stupid monkey movie won no less than 3 awards.... which stunned me... as I did see this crappy ape movie and found it was very lacking in the entertainment department...

pretty much every movie with more than one nomination of any kind, won an oscar.... I think Munich is the exception....

Jon Stewart was good... might need to be a fan of his to appreciate his style.. or even understand it... but, despite the initial cold audience reaction, he kept on trucking and they eventually warmed up........

Too many montages and not enuff thank you speech time.....

Ben Stiller cracked me up.....

I'm not a fan of rap music.... and I do like Dolly Parton... rap 1, slayre 0

peace