Friday, March 03, 2006

Poker? Never Heard of it..

Well, I still just am not in any mood to play poker.. and this is still atrributed to me playing online games of a different type... and, I just purchased Dungeons & Dragons Online.. so, it doesn't appear I will be returning to any serious online poker, anytime soon... I expect, the next time I play, will be on March 18... perhaps such a long break will clear my mind of all bad beats, all losses to river 1 outters, and I will be back to the top of my game and crush the competition..... ( all I really need to do is last longer than ScottMC.. so far, its Me 2, Him 1... the first tourney we played in together, at Adam's, I lasted longer.. the second one, same place, he lasted longer.. but, just barely... and the third one, he was not actually there.. he was hunting republican lawyers or the like, maybe it was quail.., but, I count it anyway, cuz, he was susposed to be there, so, I lasted longer by default.. I actually won that one...

So anyway.. been reading good things about this game Dungeons & Dragons Online, so I decided to buy it... and I know between DAoC and DDO, poker will just be an after thought....

Not to mention, I can't even login to the only site I have any money at... 8 bucks at TiTaN, and there is some bug in one of thier scripts used to login.. they have been in communication with me regularly about it.. trying to solve it.. so, kudos to them for that..but, its been two weeks, maybe 3, now..

Amazing Race was pretty amazing again... I was pretty sure the two life long friends were gone, when during one of the side interviews... the one guy said "I looked at this a an.....", had he still been in the race at that point, he would not have said 'looked', would have said, LOOK. its the small things you got to watch for.... I picked the hippies to win it all, and so far they have not disappointed me.... the frosties are annoying and I hope they go next... the pink barbie girls are hot, and altho I do not want them to win.. I do hope they stay for awhile, as they are nice eye candy... I don't like the man who put the motorcycle together.. he is obnoxious... he accidently cheated right away by reserving flights via phone... the clue said this is not allowed.. they found thier error b4 arriving at the airport, so, I guess they just had to wait in line like everyone else...

Survivor was interesting last night... Casaya is certainly the strangest group I have seen together in some time.... I don't know how La Mina managed to win the immunity challenge, but am glad they did... even tho my two picks are gone now, I still feel allegiance to thier tribe...next time, if La Mina goes to council... could be the last remaining female.. and with Casaya, prolly Bruce or Shane...

Oscars coming up this Sunday... not too excited about it like I used to be... prolly cuz I see alot less movies these days....... I hope CJ picks V for Vendetta for the next Blogger Movie for the movie club... I was not particularly interested in seeing Firewall, so, I did not participate, but, I would prolly go see V...

Watched True Grit last nite.. there are some amazing quotes from that movie.. practically every spoken word... heh... movie is different today for me at 43, than it was when I first saw it around 12 years old or so.. Kim Darby played Mattie Ross in the film.. the female lead... and I sent her a bit of an email about how I like the movie better today, than 25 or so years ago.....

I Think our Austin April Kinda Rules

Peace