Monday, March 27, 2006

TITAN Support is ticking me off

I still can not log on to TITAN poker... and its been over a month..

Initially, I was impressed with their rapid reply.. but, it is beginning to look like they trained monkeys to reply rapidly.. stupid monkeys...

Each time they respond, its a different person, telling me to try the same thing the person before asked me to try.... so, I say I already tried that, and they reply, a different person mind you, asking for a screenshot of the error..., of which, I ofcourse have already sent umpteen times....

I'm tempted to post the entire email thread here.. but, its rather long and I would have to do some editing to make it look nice.. but, maybe in the next couple of days...

One of thier suggestions was to remove any other online poker software... I'm not sure if they meant not have any running, or just delete them altogether... hard to figure the tech monkeys these days...

Anyway.. my fun money on Absolute is growing rapidly... and I lost my last few cents on Doyle just a bit ago.... 3 SNG's, pretty much ended up the same way...

Me, 3rd in chips with 4 players left...
me, all in with the best of it..
me, out 4th, out of any money, due to suckout...

all well.. can't complain.....I was really pleased with my play.... and I might start taking part in the Thursdays on Pokerstars again...

I'm pretty sure i can beat the people in low limit ring games on TITAN.. IF I COULD FRIGGIN LOG ON!!!!!

hey you austin people.. i'll be volunteering at Spamorama this saturday, afternoon shift.. id checker.. and then on sunday, ill be selling beverages at the austin fine arts festival... booth #1.. come by and give me a holller.....