Saturday, July 15, 2006

The Hanlans are no more..

well.. I've read several of the trip reports, and how you people managed to have so much fun in Vegas, without me being there, is beyond me... I suppose, it is possible tho.. ;)

Im still playing with play money on Absolute... they give a 50 dollar prize to any and all who manage to build their play money up to 10 million chips.. and I am currently at 9.7 million.. and most likely will get the 10 million before the weekend is out.... almost had it today.. but, you know how that variance works.. no sense me whining about it....

Ok, Ill whine... I was at 9.9 mil.. fired up 2 100k SNG's, and only needed at least a second place finish or 2 thirds... I bubbled on both of them... KK running into AA.. JJ into QQ ad naseum...... over and over and over....

Still trying the Mansionpoker.net thing as well.... that is a crap shoot for sure... altho, the 4:30 cst satellite holds promise as no one stays awake, or bothers to wake up for it... 1000 people sign up, and my guess is 200 are actually there playing... I've made it into the top 40 several times.. and top 20 twice.... need to finish 9 or better to advance... my best finish was 12th..... maybe next time....

peace

( I think the Austin bloggers should plan a trip to eithre Winstar or Coushatta )
(( Winstar is closer by about 2 hours... ))