Saturday, August 26, 2006

playing with real money again

couple MTT's and ITM once..

bout 6 SNG's, ITM 3 times...

all low buyins..... I'm up about 4 bucks..... still can't sit for very long.. the MTT's were early early in the morning and went fairly quick, since not too many peeps signed up... and the low buyin SNG's generally run about 45 mins, to an hour or so.. prolly could have done much better, but, after about an hour, I have to get up and stretch and stuff.. get my back back to moderate pain instead of major pain...

keeping up with my PT and exercises at home.. it is slow going... but, I think I am improving... tried to go to work this past week, but, only lasted 1 day and a half.... I quit taking the pain killers cuz I felt I was getting addicted to them, those and the muscle relaxers.. switched to advil and so far, this seems to be doing a fair job of keeping the pain in check...

doing more swimming at the pool.... not for the scenery(half naked young ladies), but, for the theraputic bonus doing exercises in the water... really...

really....

infact, waiting for the grandkid to come buy for some swimming, looking forward to showing her my new float.. with a built in pillow and a beer(soda((mineral water)) can holder... :)

peace