Monday, January 17, 2005

I'm pregnant

"It's a shame that the ignorance of the human race is what is holding us back" - 15 year old girl

I'm not really pregnant.. I am a male thing, not gonna happen.... just seems rather impossible for me to come up with a title for a post.. ever.

Not much poker..... I've been spending some time with a lady I met recently and just really getting way too spoiled with female companionship... only playing in freerolls at AB or pokerroom.. and not really caring too terribly much how I do...

I had 6 bucks and a couple hours to kill on PartyPoker... got busted out with KK vs 77, they hit a 7 on the flop... I took 4th.. again... not entirely sure why that suprised me..... wasn't much I could have done different.... every loss was a suckout... and since I don't play that many hands, it won't take many losses to bust me out....

prolly be playing live at least once a week at a local establishment, hosting tourneys for APL.... I think mixing up live play with online play is a good thing....

Just have not been all that interested in poker last 10 days or so.......

well, not as much anyway... ;)

3 comments:

April said...

LOL...I understand it's hard to come up with post titles...I have that same problem sometimes. But DUDE! When you've been spending time with a new woman...that's not the best one to use!!!! :D

Slayre said...

heh.. well, im pretty sure she will never read this..

April said...

I didn't mean it that way, I meant it more in a "you scared the crap out of me" way! LOL