Wednesday, March 16, 2005

200

200 dollars.. that is my short term goal for UB... currently my site of choice... altho, Full Tilt may replace that in the coming weeks.. we shall see..

Ok, not much time... way busy at work, which is the location I usually update this thing at...

Pacific Poker - Sunday, me thinks, I found $10 'we miss you money' in my account, bought into a sub satellite for $2+.20, won a seat in the satellite for $40+4, and in that, I won a seat in the Million Dollar Blitz.... sweet Jesus... it didn't phase me right away... but, a few hours latre it hit me.. I am in a tourney, with a million dollar prize pool...wow... I think to date, the biggest tourney I've been in was Royal Vegas and their 100k event... which I sucked at... this tourney is on the 26th.... two Saturdays from now.... I will be ITM....

Party Poker - sucks.

Ultimate Bet - Not much play here.. been losing bits and pieces of my roll playing in the lower limit NL games.... taking a few 3rds in SNG's keeping me about even....

Royal Vegas - still doing the freeroll thing... played in one yesterday.. was doing really well got aces...in the BB, bet way big to steal the pot.. 4 callers... flop was 10 or less rainbow... bet 2k, about 300 more than the pot... 2 callers... turn was low... I'm all in.. 2 callers..... river is a 2 giving dipshit with 53 a straight...2 to 6 Oh the humanity... he hit runner runner... I got pissed... expressed "nice lucky hand"... went from 7k to 640chips... I just left... that tilt was not hard to recognize.... it was free tho... he gambled.. got lucky, good for him.

Full Tilt - I have $2.50 on Full Tilt. Why? well, it is not cuz i lost my deposit, no, on the contrary... after the Horse event... I bought into a couple tourneys and lost and lost.. but while doing that, was on a $10 buyin NL table.. and managed to just shy of tripling up.... putting me at $52.50... so, I cashed out.. cuz, um, it was not poker money I used to get into the HORSE tourney.. :) anyway.. yesterday, played the baby limits with my $2.50.. got it up to $6.50 and heard the 'VOICE' stop john, your like 300% ahead, come back tomorrow, did I pay attention to the 'VOICE'... nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.. heh, once it hit $2.50 again, I did quit, breaking even.....

StarLuck - as stated, finished my bonus, cashed out, just waiting on the moola for the next site..

PlanetLuck - busted out here... my own fault.. was at $75 when I met the wagering requirement... would have put me at +$50 for the over all endeavor, but, I figured I could get it back to $100 and at least break even on this site, leaving my profit from Starluck intact.... and I did, I got up to $175 or so... but did I stop..noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo eventually down to $101.... did I stop...noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.... ended up with zero... and instead of a +$75, its now -$25... oh well.. prolly try the next site, with a new strategy, and the next site lets you withdrawal before wagering met without losing your cash.. so, its pretty safe....

Live Play - none to speak of lately.... which is not good.. I need to mix up live with online... it helps both my games......

2 comments:

MrGoss said...

Bloggers Unite!!!

Heelhook and myself will be traveling to Austin the weekend of 4/16. Let's grab a beer on Friday or Saturday night and find us some felt to terrorize.

Slayre said...

thats great... i won't lie to you.. I know of very few cash games here in Austin.. and those I know of, I have yet to join.... perhaps we can set something up with April, from thisisnotapokerblog... she prolly has bettre connections than me.....

unless you want to play for points... heh....