Monday, March 14, 2005

A HORSE is just a HORSE, ofcourse.

I decided to join the WPBT event last night, sorta at the last minute... was reluctant, cuz, I didn't want to put any money into another site... but, I figured it would be a hoot, which it was... to say the least... only thing, I forgot to look for bonuses.... argh.. ah well, only put in 50, no biggie.... so, I registered for the tourney, then proceeded to play some RAZZ with play money...fortunetly for me, a nice person, by the name of ( God help me if I don't start taking notes!!! ) name of, um... Kam sumtin or the other... I think he knows Dr. Pauly rather well.. anyway.. he was kind enuff to explain the game to me.... I only had to real issues... what is good to start with.. and what happens if you pair an Ace, or a 2..... to the first he says, 'draw to the wheel'. That turned out to be excellent advice... and to the second, he says, 'they cancel out'.. which I figured meant, you only count one of them....once I got that figured out.. it got real easy...

I had a handle on the other games... pretty much....

I won alot of hands in RAZZ or took the low in the hi/lo games.. I was actually in the chip lead at one point, briefly, very briefly... was in second for a longer time... not much longer.... I stayed in the top 10 or so for awhile, until a razz hand ate my stack.... i don't recall agaisnt who... but it went down pretty bad, I had him til the river ( is there a river in RAZZ? ).

I had A2346 ( ACE on the river )... he had A2345 ( his ACE also on the river ).. well, I guess I did not actually have him... but had he not got that Ace, I think my hand would have won.. then I just got stupid after that....impatient... not tilt so much...just got tired of folding hand after hand....

Finally ended up all in with 88, in a Holdem round... winner Paired his Ace..


So, I finished 32..... was a hoot!

1 comment:

Pauly said...

Kameelah is my brother Derek!

Good showing at the HORSE tourney.