Sunday, May 29, 2005

19th place

outta 1220 peeps.. on UB... $1 MTT... ( I used points tho, since I didn't have a buck ).. paid $8.85... I was ready to quit once I was ITM at about 27th place with 140 left.... just sit out and see how I ended up... but, the top prize was $315.. and I figured that might get me west.... so, I stuck around....

Last hand.. J10 hearts.. flop was Ah Qj rag.... I end up all in with a gut shot straight, gut shot Str8 Flush, and a flush draw... called by AK.... since I preferenced this paragraph with last hand, you know I didn't get the any of the kings, nor any of the hearts.... winner had Ks... that hand would have put me in 4th or 5th place..... ah well..... I normally don't chase like that.. but, I was on the BB and was allowed to check, SB checked post flop, I bet 30k of my 61k, one caller.... turn is rag... I go all in... you know the rest.... in retrospect, I think it was a case of the right move, at the wrong time... but still, I suppose being tired and bored caused me to play that hand when check folding might have been more prudent... no complaints tho... got enuff cash for some SNG's.....

Haven't played much poker at all last 3 days or so... infact, this tourney is first poker since last thursday... I've been playing City of Heroes... they reactivated my account for 5 days ( Memorial Day Weekend ).. asking me to check out all the new stuff since I quit.... its free, and it is fun... and the new stuff is neat... but, I got bored and or, I missed playing poker.... prolly a lil of both....

So, tomorrow is Memorial Day..... smile at a soldier if you see one, say hello to them.... wave....

No comments: