Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Paulys freeroll at Noble write up

Well, I don't actually do write ups...

It was a hoot... why? Well, for me, because, even tho it was a freeroll, people were playing the game and I saw very little chasing, very lil calling just to be cute... ie, serious poker playing, yet, a fun atmosphere... the sad part about it, for me, is it just made me wish I had been able to make the trip coming up.... ah well... still have time... I finished 5th outta 153, banked 10 dollars....

Did I play well? Hmm. I was patient. I was disciplined. I protected my blinds when I was able. I stole some blinds when I could. I made tuff lay downs that turned out to be the right choice. Lost very very very few hands....course, played very very very very few hands.. split some pots.. actually think I may have split more than I won....

Last hand.. blinds at 2k/4k 5 of us left, I have AQo, perhaps on the button, forget that part, raise to 8k.. BB raises to 20k, I push with I think a total of about 40k or so... maybe 34k... BB calls... and who wouldn't with AA.... I'd do the same anyday.... :)

Thanks to Pauly for setting it up..... had a ton of fun... great bunch of people!!!!

No comments: