Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Ultimate Bet wanted to put you on TV

Be on TV! - Link removed due to UB stating to me that the tourneys were not set up properly and they would not be rescheduling. Oh well..

Wow! Didn't make it to work today.. somewhat ill.. allergies me thinks.... discovered more sights have freerolls than I thought.. they are just in the early morning hours..... hope Absolute does not think I am dissing them....

How do you get out of the '2 steps forward, 4 steps back' syndrome? Otherwise known as, win a couple, lose 4... or, break even.... I am thinking the answer is to step away for more than two days.... ( not from the freerolls tho )

Tonight, Rob and Amber get married is on the tube... I thought I might be interested in watching this, but since that first inclination, I have decided that it is not worth my time, altho, they have been touting 'wait til you see the dress'.... might tune in to catch that at least.... I'm a sucker for beautiful wedding gowns...

Welp, I'll be freerolling most of the day.. unless my illness gets the bettre of me....

ciao!

Edit: Did horrible in ALL the freerolls... did take a 1st and a third tho, 2 two dollar SNG's. Feel good about that...time for lunch.

Edit #2: Played 2 more SNG's 2nd and 3rd.. 4 tourneys, 4 ITM.... does a heart good, to break the cycle....

No comments: