Saturday, May 21, 2005

4 tourneys 2 winners

Took a 1st and a 2nd, enuff to get me back to where I was before the ISP meltdown yesterday....good enuff for now.

So, I am back to win 2 lose 4.... or, break even.....

I have come to believe that all Gus Hansen ever thinks about, is what exactly his opponent wants him to do, and then he does the opposite.. at least heads up.... not a bad way to think things thru..... prolly basic poker stuff... sometimes that is all it takes....

I lose because I fail to suck out vs the times I am sucked out agaisnt....

Went to the local nature center here this past friday, with my friend and her 5 year old granddaughter... it was purty durn hot... but us 2 old folks endured for the sake of the childs enjoyment... she got a kick outta the place... plus, grandma stepped on a snake on the way out... screamed a lil bit... was funny.. well, I am sure by now she is laffing about it... she wouldn't let me laugh about it that day.... it was about 4 feet long, and black... not exactly sure what kind.. but, I am sure it was more scared than grandma.....


We need more local low entry money tourneys........ alas, I have not the room....

No comments: