Friday, October 28, 2005

Answer to Chad & other stuff

Pokerama-rama  


A few questions to end this, and hopefully satiate my curiousity.

1. If you're participating in your first WPBT event, how are you feeling right about now? (looks like about 20 or so newbies, not sure any are reading this right now)


This is my first major event, and certainly my first out of town event, but, it is also my first trip to Vegas.  I am stoked..  I have been asking my highly technical and extremely talented supervisor to figure out a way to make December get here quicker..  He is working on it as we speak.

2. How did the rest of you feel before attending your first WPBT? How about after?


My first WPBT live event was the Inaugural Austin Invitational.  I had already met April from ThisIsNotAPokerBlog, and ScottMc, from DeadMoneyInc, and I had been keeping up with most of the Austin bloggers.  I was still rather nervous about meeting these people, and to make matters worse, I had a God awful hangover..  the only person I actually remember putting Face-to-Blog, was our host, Adam..  oh, and Ryan, the young college student, Building his BankRoll.

I felt like crap after, cuz I finished out of the money.  I went out with AQs, at the final table, just like Phil Ivey has done, several times on the World Poker Tour, so, the fact that I was able to compare myself to such a feared poker player…  well, really didn’t do crap to ease the pain of going out couple places shy of the money.

But, I did have fun, and Adam was/is a most gracious host.

I remember Lindsey too, but, she doesn’t have a blog..  she didn’t really need a blog for me to remember her.  

3. Be honest, how many of you even knew who I was before June? Ok, don't be honest. See if I care.


Never heard of you before about 3 or 4 days ago when I was looking to add to my blogroll.

Survivor yay my girl Steph is still alive and well.. woo hoo!!!!

Amazing Race - Gahgan's are still in it, wish I could report they are going strong, but they came in next to last again..

Tonight is the Poker Princess Invitational.. I am excited.... I am going to make an effort, more of an effort than last time, to put some faces to some blogs...

Peace

No comments: