Tuesday, December 20, 2005

oops, i did it again

Finished 7th in an Absolute freeroll.. 2 bucks....

So, twice in two days, i make a it ITM... in MTT's with 1000's of players...

Maybe I should play while deathly ill more often.. NOT!

I'm ready to gambool again tho.. put some money into Stars and will be playing in tonights:

"The WWdN Friday game at PokerStars is moving to Tuesday, beginning December 20th. The game will play each week, except in the event of major holidays, starting at 7:00 PM EST. The buy-in will remain at $10+1."

I got that 35 cents or so I won at Doyles ( hey, that was a big MTT freeroll as well ), up to $4.60 now, or so. Lost my roll on Poker Host, and also on Empire... that was free money as well..

Not as sick today as I had been the previous 3-4 days.. still not 100%... but, much bettre.. or it could be that eclair i just ate.. that always make a body feel bettre....

There is a $5k holiday freeroll at Doyles coming this saturday that I was lucky enuff to sign up for.. only took 1000 people... and I guess I was in the right place at the right time... cuz, I am in!!! ( I believe I will pretend it is one of the many $5.00 freerolls I play ). First place pays $1350... and I think it pays 27 places..... so... that would make for a nice christmas bonus....

I've been playing suited connectors alot more frequently.. if the price is right.. and altho I have no statistics.. I believe it has been good for me..

tried some micro limit ring games.. 1cent/2 cent and such.. manage to break even.. i don't get limit.....

peace

No comments: