Thursday, September 14, 2006

Coming up on two years

Well... getting close to my two year aniversary of this here blog... nov 12.. and I got to thinking about a retrospective I might need to write, then I remembered, I never did one for the one year milestone.. so, prolly won't do one for the 2 year eithre.. but, today at work, I was bored, and I started reading my blog from day one... heh...boy, was I a different poker player back then.... I was actually much better then, than now....

.. so, I took that bit of an epiphany(sp), and when I got home, I decided to go back to the higher limit SNG's... ( don't get excited, higher limit for me is going from .50+.10cent to $6.00+$1.00 ).. I played two of them.. took a third, and a second... $16.00 profit.....more importantly I played alot better than I have been of late... more solid, but, i still need to work on what i call bubble play... its when you get down to 5 or 6 and you should be more agressive... still a tad timid there...

(( there are just as many idiots at the 6 dollar level btw, at least on AB ))

But I digress.. since I'm not gonna write a retrospective, I thought over this coming weekend, I would go thru my archives and select 'highlights'.. to share with my multitude of fans... ( that would be you, and you ). I only got thru Dec 2004 at work today, and saw a bunch of stuff that I thought might be enjoyable to 're-share'..... and now that I have publically posted that I would do this, I just might actually do it.. :)

Prison Break is still the best program on television at the moment.. altho, CSI and CSI:Miami are pretty good....looking forward to watching Heros.. I hear good things about this one coming up on NBC.

I picked Mike Boogie to win BB:All Stars..... I didn't think anyone would be dumb enuff to keep CT in as long as they did, but, what do I know... would love to play some HE with these people....

Survivor:Cook Islands starts tonight... 'a social experiment' of a 'different kind', they are calling it.... I just want to see boobies...

Amazing Race starts up this coming Sunday, I believe... I am picking the physical trainer/triathelon team... I picked the hippies to win during the last race, even before the first episode, and I got that one right...

ok, look forward to my 'Slayre's Two Years Highlight Post' coming soon...

peace