Sunday, September 17, 2006

The rolling stones

not the band tho.. I never made it to my 'highlights post'.. wanted to.. but, friday I had a kidney stone, or to be more exact, a kidney stone passing from my kidney to my bladder... the lil hole it passes thru is smaller than the stone itself, making the entire experience quite painful... from what I understand, only labor pains are more painful... and I ain't having no baby anytime soon, so, I suppose, I suffered thru the most excruiating pain that I will ever suffer thru.

Saturday was spent recovering from the dehydration which accompinied the kidney stone, and today I have been at work all day....

so, maybe next weekend I can get to the highlight post....

Amazing race starts tonight...

Watched 'Fun with Dick and Jane' the new version.. I like Tea Leoni, she is a hoot.. was an entertaining movie..

also watched 'Hoot'.. not the best production of a movie.. but, entertaining, none the less.....

peace and may you never suffer from a kidney stone